Armies Army

Armies Army
15mm Sci Fi Metal Miniatures

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Into the Master


Good Day all

Just a quick update

As Ive been to see my mould maker today to take a look at the master mould for my next release of figures!  A little bit of magic is being completed on them, however so far everything looks great! Ill post some pics this week, when Ive some metal ready. Once I get these , Ive a little bit of conversion work on a couple of figures and then its into the production molds.

I will have a 5 man HQ
A support weapons squad 2 gat guns and loaders, 1 plasma gun and loader
Heavy weapons squad - AT rail/gauss gun, HMG, Grenade launcher plus 2 man crew. These will come with a deploy-able weapons pod or wheeled gun carriage.

I have also cast a new weapon and head swaps. Its quite likely Ill do the conversions and then release the figures, as opposed to selling weapons and heads. I may do, if I have enough requests for them:) For the heads, if you think Militia then you wont be far off ! For the weapons, its a more futuristic concept then the AK47, however wont go to amiss in the same forces


Also Ive been working on another two lines. Some sculpts have started and Ill keep you updated. More information to follow this evening when Ive had my tea and the kids are in bed! One is a human force and the other more alien! Aliens are still concept work and humanoid in nature. I know this is far from 'different', however as a small time producer I need to cover my costs and I'm still away off from this! Despite that, I think they are a little different and pretty cool

more to come

AA



2 comments:

  1. Love these Sovs mate, they would be perfect for a Rogue Trooper game idea I have. Do you have anything like a Rogue trooper Souther range at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liam

    Some of the head swaps I am working on are very much of the souther 'theme'. Gasmask, rebreather etc. If people would be interested I can think about molding them up. I think the AK will stay, maybe a modification to them.

    Cheers

    Keith
    AA

    ReplyDelete